0345 504 6444
Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm
Cycle to Work Day 2016 was the biggest ever!
20 Sep 2016
This was our first year as a lead sponsor of the Day and we're pleased to say it was the biggest and best year ever!
- Cycle to Work Day trended on Twitter for 9 hours, including sitting at the top spot on the morning of the Day
- Cycle to Work Day Ambassador Chris Boardman was on national and local TV and radio talking about the benefits of cycling and encouraging everyone to give it a go
- The weather was fantastic and thousands of people shared pics of their cycling commute on social media – including our Cycle2work team!
- 12 led rides – ‘Bike Tubes’ – led around 100 people on bikes, many of them new to cycling to work, from different corners of London and to central points in the city. Each ride was led by experienced ride leaders and supported by volunteer marshals and Cycle Republic mechanics to help build the confidence of first time cycle commuters.
- Cycle to Work Day ran over a dozen competitions with prizes worth over £5,000
Employee Sign Up
Save up to 42%* on a new bikeSign Up
Employer Sign Up
Enhance your employee benefitsSign Up