0345 504 6444
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Already own a bike? Find out how to make the most out of your Cycle2Work scheme!
21 May 2019
Don’t worry if you already have a bike, you can still take advantage of the great savings you make through Cycle2Work. Whether you bought your previous bike through a cycle to work scheme or not, you still have loads of options to take part!
If you’d like to buy another bike on the Cycle2Work scheme you certainly can! You might have a road bike at home but quite fancy trying a mountain bike for that muddy trail to work - Or you might be interested in a separate bike for summer and winter. Whatever your reason, you can definitely take part in Cycle2Work if you already own a bike. Don’t forget it’s not just about the bike - You can also add accessories to your package!
A popular option for those who already own a bicycle is to get accessories only! There is a huge range of cycle safety equipment available on Cycle2Work, and if you just want a selection of accessories without getting another bike then you are more than welcome to!
The accessories available on Cycle2Work are:
- Cycle helmets
- Reflectors and lights, including dynamo packs
- Bike locks and chains
- Mudguards and mirrors
- Bags, baskets, phone holders, panniers and pannier racks
- Cycle clothing, shoes, cycle clips and dress guards
- Hydration packs, water bottles and holders
- Bells and bulb horns
- Child safety seats and trailers
- Pumps, puncture repair kits, tyre sealant and cycle tools
- Bike lube and cleaning equipment
- Tyres, inner tubes, saddles and pedals
- Battery packs and chargers for electric bikes
If you have any questions, give the Cycle2Work Team a call on 0345 504 6444.
Employee Sign Up
Save up to 42%* on a new bikeSign Up
Employer Sign Up
Enhance your employee benefitsSign Up